Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lunch and Learn?

Today I learned to use a bolt cutter. The septic tank at the cottage needed pumping and it has chains and a padlock and no key. I guess the former owners didn't leave one. I cut the chain with not to much problem at all. I thought piece of cake. That exercise class I took this morning is paying off. I'm already developing muscles...hahaha. I find out cutting the chain is the easy part. Opening the chain takes real muscles, not the 1 hour ones I now have. I'm struggling and struggling. It then dawns on me...there is a big strong guy coming in a few minutes that will make this look like he's bending a twig. So I wait and sure enough...it bends like a green twig.

I also learned to watch the steps down to the water for pine snakes that are sunning themselves...yikes screams sure can echo. Most importantly I've learned that they have a nice selection of Central Waters Beer at The Millstone of Iola Mills. I have treated myself to a Honey Blonde and grilled cheese and veggie sandwich right in the middle of the day since I worked so hard on that chain.

Most importantly I learn I have 2 official followers!! Woot and thanks sooooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment